BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Chikara Hat Madness

Well, maybe I do believe in love at first sight...but only with Chikara Hats!:D The first time I saw one sitting on top of my cousin's head, I've loved it and I've always wanted to buy one since then. Since I'm pretty scared at making online purchases, I've planned to buy one at an anime convention. But it's a crappy thing that I never went to conventions because of my parents...T__T

But at last! My wish came true and I finally had one! Yay! It was a Christmas gift and it's a frog aviator hat made of fleece. I've been planning to wear it in the resumption of classes....teehee!

Well, for my birthday on November, I want to treat myself to having this chikara hat custom-made...:)


I'm so happy...:D

0 comments: